It is suitable for both the medium volume production user and advanced hobby/enthusiast DIY ski and snowboard builders. The TF-2000 is a heated press design (heat on both the top and bottom of the ski or board) based on our more advanced press designs, but featuring a smaller. lighter frame suitable for smaller locations.
The daily capacity is dependent on the operating temperature, and and cure time of the resin system used. Typically this is 3 - 4 boards per hour or 2 - 3 pair of skis per hour (assuming a 2 at a time ski press design, we also make single ski presses) Press efficiency especially when laying skis can be increased with 2 people, as it takes longer for an operator to lay up 2 skis than 1 snowboard.
This machine features our unique triple "Tube Frame" design (hence the name TF) that enables us to build a stiff but relatively small and lightweight frame so the press can be used in small workshops and workspaces. The TF-2000 can even be used in your basement or garage provided you have adequate electricity (see specs below).
The TF-2000 ski and snowboard press features an all pneumatic "air bladder/caterpillar track" top form assembly for unlimited ski or board thickness profiles, adjustable length, various camber and rocker profiles and more (1 rocker/camber profile included, others can be ordered).
Standard Specifications (we can build to other specs please inquire):
- Advanced digitally controlled heating system in both the top and bottom forms
- Typical operating temperature from 140F to 180F (60C to 82C) - we can supply different heater specifications
- Unique triple "Tube Frame" structural steel tube frame design
- Adjustable for different lengths (standard from 140cm to 175cm - other size ranges available)
- Modular tip, tail, and camber/rocker "form blocks" can be interchanged for different profiles (steep/mellow nose and tail, camber/rocker/hybrid etc)
- 330mm standard width (other widths available)
- All aluminum "caterpillar track" top form assembly works as a flexible caul plate for unlimited thickness profiles
- dual 600lb burst air bladders
- available in 120v 15 amp configuration for operation where 220v is not available, or 220v 20 amp configuration for increased temperatures and rapid heat up times.
- 93" long x 28" wide x 30" tall x approximately 550lbs in standard form
Typical 220 volt single phase configuration $5795. Other options, custom dimensions and International electronics are available, please inquire.